Is Pomney Really A Better Dancer Than...

kara

the stronger breakdown is very old britney to me...I just don't get it why she never does it 100%...sometimes she starts really well, but her energy goes down after a few steps

I factor all of that towards the end of the circus your she remained energetic slaying from the opening of the show to the end and I can't at ppl being mad at her for working one of her biggest stages ever she had to make sure everyone saw her which would require her to move from olace to place yet they pretend it was a normal stage that she chose to just walk on

I factor all of that towards the end of the circus your she remained energetic slaying from the opening of the show to the end and I can't at ppl being mad at her for working one of her biggest stages ever she had to make sure everyone saw her which would require her to move from olace to place yet they pretend it was a normal stage that she chose to just walk on

To be fair, I really do feel that one of the factors of her not dancing in Circus Tour was the nature of the production. She had to move around a lot so there would be a lot of walking. But, this would've been a perfect scenario to sing live and she just didn't so that's a minus for me. :yaknow: I do think she was full of energy cause she was having actual fun on that tour.

Circus was more loose and she had more Confidence.

Britney the person was not happier during the Circus tour. She had less pressure because she had less responsibility and because she felt like the fans were really going to be on her side. Well the fans nit picked and degraded her at every turn which, imo, is one of the reasons her Anxiety sky rocketed. And the fans haven't stopped nit picking. 

And no you don't have to like anything but it got to the point that everything was nit picked and you have to weed through everything to find people liking things.

It's just not fun when everything is negative. Can you imagine what's it's like for Britney. Britney isn't one who thrives on negative feedback to improve.She thrives on the happiness and energy of the people she's around including the crowd.

Britney is at her best when she gives into the performance and doesn't worry about making mistakes or what others are thinking of the performances. 

Britney wants to push herself and her show though it does take her out of her comfort level and she has to fight to let the performance breathe.

Everything since the comeback has rose and fell on Britney's comfort level. She's doing really good right now imo.

Oops I just meant to edit my post not quote myself too  :watafail:

To be fair, I really do feel that one of the factors of her not dancing in Circus Tour was the nature of the production. She had to move around a lot so there would be a lot of walking. But, this would've been a perfect scenario to sing live and she just didn't so that's a minus for me. :yaknow: I do think she was full of energy cause she was having actual fun on that tour.

Me too it was her first time being back on stage in such a major way and she made the set list from songs she was passionate about(mostly blackout) so it showed but it made me wish b/o had it's own era I think it could have been her best she is obv still so passionate about those songs...those are the songs she slays most

people should suffer for having shitty opinions. :nowaygif:

It's ppl like you that is the main reason we get half assney atleast five times a night during Pom...UR the reason she lip synchs your the reason she won't try harder b/c you'll accept any fuckin thing bai bitch

It's ppl like you that is the main reason we get half assney atleast five times a night during Pom...UR the reason she lip synchs your the reason she won't try harder b/c you'll accept any fuckin thing bai bitch

at least i know the difference between you're and your. 

sit down and keep crying your eyes out. britney and i will never give a shit.  :aww1:

Circusney is not my favorite, but, I kinda agree with you. Well, I think we can't generalize the whole tour, because some numbers from POM are better than some from Circus, and viceversa.

I've always said it, the problem here, is the choreographers. The guy that made the choreo for Circus, actually knew Britney from before, he knew her body, the moves that suit her, and she even made her own steps I guess, and I think she made the choreo for Mannequin. That's why it looked more fluid, because they were moves that Britney would normally do, and she would actually look like dancing.

In POM, these obnoxious guys that made the choreos, they came up with some steps that til this day I see them, and they look so horrible. They're just complicated, robotic, antinatural moves, and no one can feel like dancing while performing it. For the backup dancers may be just like, more moves and that's it, but I don't think even them look good doing those moves. Britney obviously would be only counting the steps, because they're not natural, and of course she won't look like dancing. Even during the Slave performance, when she's sitting on the chair, she makes some moves, that she would never do, and they look weird.

She should come up with her own moves, her own routines, and everything would look different, because she would do only what she feels like doing, we'd have the real Britney again, and everything would look more fluid, more alive. :mahhaw:

• Like 1