The Big MMO Leaks Discussion Topic

1 minute ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

It's not an outfit, it's body glitter. Queen is serving us naked titty realness. 

I love how she goes from " I'm a mum now " to this, and i'm EATING IT UP. Yaaaaas, Britney really seems to be invested in this "era" you can see the fire in her eyes in that commercial. I guess she wants to " toot my own horn " and i'm loving this Britney. GET THE CONTROVERSY BRITNEEEY. 

• Like 4

Just now, SimonAndrs said:

OMG!!!!

So impressed that she actually went for it!!!

She was so tame in the last couple of eras... this is big!

What if this gets cut out? Work Bitch, DLMTLK like? Wow! The meltdowns are coming

If it gets cut out then no doubt this version will leak anyway.

also: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS MAMA @ this fucking song and video!!!

what type of eternal slayage!?!? Brinni is coming for literally every weave in the industry. 

Beyonce will be scalped bald and left for dead after this! Godney is the new Queen of R&B :crying1:

Break down them racial barriers, mama! Get humped and butt-fucked by ya black dancers and bring about world peace!

The vocals on this song are fucking heaven. I can't take it, take it, take no moah tbh :crying1:

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, ▲▼▲BlackoutZone▲▼▲ said:

What the fuck :gloria: 

Wasn't she like "The video is too sexy" during work bitch? and now this :gloria: 

OMG right?!?! Like can we get a racy WB edit please!!!?!?! :thumbsup::o:trollney:

23 minutes ago, JocastaIsYoMama said:

It's not an outfit, it's body glitter. Queen is serving us naked titty realness. 

YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! She looks fucking amazing and I hope these scenes make the video!! #HOTNEY :thirsty:

• Like 2